- 8 minutes to present
- 2 minutes for Questions & Answers
Please prepare the slides in Microsoft Office’s PowerPoint format. The presenter is requested to report in advance and load their presentation 1 hour before starting of the session.
Language: Presentation must be entirely English
- Questions & answers
Poster presentations provide an opportunity for interchange of ideas between the presenter and audience interested in his/her study. The poster should be outlined so the research can be understood without an oral explanation as a poster will also be viewed when the author is not present.
The presenter is requested to make him/her self available during the session.
- Each poster board is numbered sequentially in the room/area of your session
- Locate your assigned poster board and assemble your poster in the hour preceding the session
- Pushpins will be provided in the room/area.
- Please disassemble your posted materials at the end of the session
- Any materials left on the poster board at the end of the session will be removed and discarded
Poster Board Dimension: Surface of the Board: 4 feet high X 4feet wide
[1.22 meters X 1. 22 meters]
Recommended Poster Sizes: 1 Meter X 1 Meter
AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED FOR THE BEST ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS